Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00087 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 58% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,804 (4,347,013 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)