Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17012 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,213 (Q24,762) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 2 hours ago)