Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 834 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16700 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,868 (Q29,148) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)