Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 62% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,236 (9,280,840 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)