Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00088 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,045 (7,983,634 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)