Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35334 AUD / AED
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 25% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,917 (Dirham 16,747) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 3 hours ago)