Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00338 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,351 (1,286,160 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)