Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
Are you moving to Seville? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Seville of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.62 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)