Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 62.390 COP / DOP
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,234,524 (RD$ 115,957) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,150,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)