Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
Are you moving to Quito? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quito of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £60 (about 4 hours ago)