Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 820.207 COP / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 223 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,665,447 (R$ 10,565) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,090,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)