Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.791 COP / IQD
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,914,702 (2,835,615 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,320,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,027 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tomsk costs руб 125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)