Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.161 COP / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,163 prices entered by 228 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 61% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,546,032 ($U126,522) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,780,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)