Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3195.470 COP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,588 prices entered by 410 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)