Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
Are you moving to Mexico City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Mexico City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sofia costs 3.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca costs ARS $42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £8 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 4 hours ago)