Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1023.701 COP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,515 prices entered by 392 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)