Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Medellín, Colombia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.128 COP / SSP *
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 79% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$13,626,156 (615,784 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,610,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)