Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.550 COP / INR
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$7,890,000 in Medellín you would need to make just about COL$5,143,234 (₨115,449) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (24 minutes ago)