Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.895 COP / INR
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$6,600,000 in Medellín you would need to make just about COL$4,135,154 (₨98,702) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)