Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 444.150 COP / CNY
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,703,158 (17,344元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$6,810,000 in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)