Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 459.817 COP / CNY
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,507,526 (20,677元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,860,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)