Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.520 COP / PYG
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 12% cheaper than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$6,380,000 in Medellín you would need to make just about COL$5,613,703 (10,791,662 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)