Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 99.788 COP / THB
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,464,693 (84,827 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$8,160,000 in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Río Cuarto costs ARS $43 (about 1 hour ago)