Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Medellín, Colombia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 40.006 COP / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,206 prices entered by 896 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$6,860,000 in Medellín you would need to make just about COL$6,482,399 (ARS $162,037) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)