Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Medellín, Colombia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.536 COP / ARSX *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,266 prices entered by 902 different people.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$7,160,000 in Medellín you would need to make just about COL$4,174,959 (ARS $106,405) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)