Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
Are you moving to Barcelona? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Barcelona of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Moncton costs C$1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amsterdam costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curicó costs CH$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Hong Kong costs HK$31 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)