Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.471 COP / XOF
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 37% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,426,484 (1,723,037 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$6,860,000 in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)