Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Medellín, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.120 COP / XOF
Do you live in Medellín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 28% more expensive than in Medellín (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,390,059 (1,638,683 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$6,530,000 in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)