Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.423 UGX / ARS
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 1,669,320 Shilling (ARS $7,405) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)