Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 226.560 UGX / ARS
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,468,674 Shilling (ARS $10,896) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)