Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.258 UGX / BDT
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 1,545,634 Shilling (Taka 34,151) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)