Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.865 UGX / BDT
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 1,932,005 Shilling (Taka 43,063) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)