Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.147 UGX / ARS
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Mbale you would need to make just about 1,178,247 Shilling (ARS $5,210) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)