Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1141.568 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,720,135 Shilling (R$ 2,383) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)