Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1088.413 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,454,767 Shilling (R$ 2,255) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)