Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 932.949 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,406,368 Shilling (R$ 2,579) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 13 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostrava costs 8,500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)