Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1040.983 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,072,735 Shilling (R$ 1,991) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)