Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1108.183 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,140,457 Shilling (R$ 1,932) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)