Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1121.085 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 2,818,231 Shilling (R$ 2,514) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)