Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Mbale, Uganda
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1067.100 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 1,684,162 Shilling (R$ 1,578) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)