Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Mbale, Uganda
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,257 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 881.326 UGX / BRL
Do you live in Mbale? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Mbale (Uganda)
For example, you would need at least 1,586,117 Shilling (R$ 1,800) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)