Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.619 SZL / EUR
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni38,756 (€1,880) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni21,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 4 hours ago)