Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00435 SZL / COP
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Lilangeni20,000 in Mbabane you would need to make just about Lilangeni19,358 (COL$4,446,895) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)