Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.205 SZL / EGP
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 38% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni30,462 (E£ 25,273) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni22,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)