Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.702 SZL / EUR
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 65% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni37,983 (€1,928) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni23,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 3 hours ago)