Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.753 SZL / EUR
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 68% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni35,180 (€1,781) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni21,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)