Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.164 SZL / PEN
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni25,465 (S/. 4,931) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni23,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)