Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01509 SZL / IQD
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni35,951 (2,382,363 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni21,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)