Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.736 SZL / TRY
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Lilangeni21,000 in Mbabane you would need to make just about Lilangeni20,551 (7,510TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)