Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.317 SZL / JOD
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 93% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni44,487 (Dinar 1,757) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni23,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)