Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.753 SZL / EUR
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni35,750 (€1,810) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni21,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)