Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Mbabane, Swaziland
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01482 SZL / IQD
Do you live in Mbabane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 163% more expensive than in Mbabane (Swaziland)
For example, you would need at least Lilangeni57,868 (3,905,452 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Lilangeni22,000 in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 4 hours ago)