Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.466 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,735 (6,435 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)