Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.082 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,710 (3,571KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)