Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,738 in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)