Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,215 (﷼ 122,687,903) in Zahedan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)