Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01669 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 57% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,031 (4,135,201 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)