Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,767 in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)