Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Mazatlán, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05275 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,575 (219,403 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)