Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.268 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,721 (4,705 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)