Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00620 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Mazatlán you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,926 (COL$7,082,204) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)