Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Mazatlán, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Mazatlán? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Mazatlán (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,843 (€4,013) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 3 hours ago)